Consulting & Staffing
Deep experience in Consultation and Staffing Augmentation
MigrationX’s deep heritage and expertise in providing specialized staffing services sets the company apart. As an industry leader, MigrationX offers profound knowledge, comprehensive market analysis and exceptional customer service to guarantee maximized workforce solutions.
MigrationX provides technical expertise to fill gaps in clients’ immediate skill-sets availability, deliver emerging technology skill-sets, refresh existing skill base, allow for flexibility in project planning and execution phases, and provide budgeting/financial flexibility by offering contingent labor as a variable cost.
MigrationX’s account management and service delivery teams are an assembly of educated and experienced managers and recruiters using the latest technology and recruiting methods to source, screen, on-board and manage qualified consultants and vendors.
The MigrationX team focuses on placing consultants with business acumen in addition to technology skills; therefore, MigrationX hires IT experienced people who reflect:
- The ability to translate business objectives into technical solutions
- A team spirit
- Technical skills that match the client’s objective and vision
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in assuring project deliverables on time and on schedule
- Commitment to be a top performer
MigrationX places consultants that are skilled professionals providing immense value to business enterprises in these times of explosive technological change. They contribute directly to the clients’ growth and success, and are utilized according to client-specific criteria.
MigrationX’s consultants are subject matter experts in such areas as:
- Application Development & Maintenance (ADM)
- Application Testing
- Business Analysis
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing & Analytics
- Client / Server Application Development
- Cloud Computing
- ERP Implementation, Maintenance & Support
- Object Oriented Design & Development
- Project / Program Management
- Quality Assurance & Porting
- Relational Database Design & Development
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Systems Architecture & Planning
- Network Architecture, Planning, Development, Implementation
- Infrastructure Support & Management
- Mainframe Legacy Systems Maintenance
- Mobile Applications
- Systems & Application Integration
- Web Application & Content Management
- Web Design & Development
- Social Media
MigrationX leverages its world-class IT staffing expertise to source, engage and manage top notch engineering skill-sets for its clients’ needs. These skill-sets include:
- Layout Designer (PCB)
- ASIC Design Engineer
- Analog Engineer
- RF Engineers
- Environmental Engineers
- Material Management Associate
- Construction Manager
- Site Acquisition Specialists
- Electrical/ Mechanical Designers
- Civil / Structural Engineers
- MigrationX’s clients for its engineering services include Black & Veatch and Texas Instruments.
MigrationX’s clients have the advantage of extending their open job requirements to professional and managerial skill-sets, along with IT, engineering, scientific, and so forth. Typical professional skill-sets include:
- Business Analyst
- Compliance Manager
- Procurement/Sourcing Manager
- Project Manager
- Quality Analyst
- Statistician/ Functional Analyst
- Process Manager
- Project Coordinator
- MigrationX has numerous clients in this job category.
Frequently, clients are so impressed with MigrationX’s consultants’ skill-sets that they aspire to employ the consultant on a full-time basis.
MigrationX understands and appreciates the client’s ability to identify top talent and their desire to retain them; therefore, MigrationX has implemented client-friendly terms for the conversion of contingent or temporary labor to permanent employees.